Kids Hear Diagnostic Audiology specialises in diagnosing hearing loss and listening difficulties. We perform regular check-ups on children to ensure their hearing and listening is within normal limits. Our paediatric audiologist evaluates and manages hearing loss in infants, children and adolescents. We then develop a management plan to meet your child’s unique needs. This may include working alongside referring specialists and Ear Nose and Throat specialists. We provide expert guidance to parents and families, so our patients receive the best possible care. Medicare rebates are available for patients with appropriate referrals or a signed referral letter. To book an evaluation with a paediatric audiologist, contact Kids Hear Diagnostic Audiology today.
Our comprehensive audiology service includes:
- Diagnostic tests – to assess hearing disorders in infants, children and adolescents.
- Electrophysiological hearing assessments – to measure hearing in infants or children who are not old enough or ready for Audiological behavioral testing.
- Recommendations – provided by our professional paediatric audiologist.
- Management plans– expertly developed to ensure the child receives appropriate care.
- Liaising with specialists – to ensure a comprehensive approach to treatment.
- (Central) Auditory Processing Disorder testing and rehabilitation – for children with normal hearing and intelligence but have listening difficulties.
For more Information please contact our clinic.